There is a small but significant interest in the aesthetic and its connection to leadership. This most often appears as ‘creativity’ and ‘innovation’. It is included in writings and workshops on the competencies and the culture needed to create them. Continue reading
- COACHING: It Takes Two!
- The Camino de Santiago
- Welcome to blog #4!
- It’s Lonely at the Top
- Coaching and Cancer Interview
- Neither Frogs, Nor Princes: Changing Models of Leadership in Academia
- KeyLinks Newsletter – Autumn 2010
- New Coaching Video
- Learning About Leadership – The Extra-Ordinary Experiences
- Learning About Leadership – The Everyday Experience